PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 Update – Zombies: Survive Till Dawn
PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 update brings Resident Evil 2 zombies to an exciting battle royale mode. Tencent Games has collaborated with Capcom company which brings the latest title Resident Evil 2. In result of this, PUBG game is getting special event mod – “Zombies: Survive Til Dawn”. The latest update went live on Tuesday 19 February.
Now you can play special event mode “Zombie: Survive Till Dawn” where Zombies and the Bosses from Resident Evil 2 will be there in maps. It features 30-minute rounds that span three days and two nights. The game story goes like this – Erangel is full of zombies as a result of an outbreak due to biochemical viruses. 60 Players infiltrate the city full of these creatures from the world of Resident Evil 2.
There will be zombies from Resident Evil 2 like Police, Lickers, and some created by the Tencent/PUBG Corporation team. Special Resident Evil characters like Tyrant will also spawn randomly. PUBG players can win Leon and Claire skins and Ada and Marvin costumes while playing.
The Raccoon Police Department (RPD) has specifically been created as the spawning place as a part of the collaboration bringing in more elements from the Resident Evil world to the game.
You will find so many zombies on the streets. Some of them are deadly enough to spit venom, some zombies explode covering players in venom which loses health. All zombies re-spawn endlessly in the gameplay and will become more aggressive and dangerous to players in the night time.
PUBG Mobile Zombie Mode: tips and tricks to survive:
In this mode, you have to fight against not only zombies but also enemy squad. That is like double fun!!! Check out tips and tricks before entering in Zombie Mode:
1. Areas with more buildings such as Pochinki attract more zombies and players.
2. Stay together with your squad at all times. Players should not leave each other because the zombies will attack you from everywhere.
3. Stock up ammo, energy drinks, first aid kits, painkillers and zombie vaccine. You need most of them to survive.
4. Using vehicles to your advantage as in the night, zombies become more active. They can break into the houses players are camping in. You can use a vehicle to block the entrance to the house. By this trick, zombies will continue to creep up around the house.
5. We suggest you, aim for headshots which will eliminate the creatures without wasting ammo.
6. Run to the center of the map after the first night. Because from the second day, zombies will increase in numbers.
Zombie killing Weapons:
PUBG Mobile has added 3 new weapons for players – The M134 Minigun, flamethrower, new combat knife. You can use M134 Minigun which is a rotary machine gun holding 200 shots of 7.62mm bullet. Gas powered Flamethrower is an exciting weapon to use. You can kill zombies with flames. Another new weapon is a new combat knife which can be used when zombies are close enough.
PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 Changelog:
Added RE2: Sunset, a new time-limited event mode. Fight to survive as usual on Erangel, but Zombies and Bosses from Resident Evil 2 will also spawn on the map! Kill them to get resources and items.
Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music.
Added weather: Moonlight to Vikendi.
Added Personal Spaces, where player information and Connections are displayed. Select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your Space!
Added push-to-talk chat in matches.
Sanhok is now available in Arcade – Quick Match.
Added a PC feature: damage stacking outside of the safe zone.
Here is official video of Zombie: Survive Till Dawn
Overall, PUBG Mobile Zombie event is so much enjoyable gaming experience comparing to other battle royale games in the market.