Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Release Date:
The moment has finally arrived! The open-world cowboy adventure game Red Dead Redemption 2 is officially coming to PC on November 5, 2019. It is one of the most awaited game for PC gamers.
You can pre-order the game from 9 October. If you pre-order the game from Rockstar Launcher, you’ll get so many special bonuses which include cash bonuses for the main story and gold bars for Red Dead Online.
You can also pre-order the game on Epic Games Store, GameStop, Greenman Gaming Store, the Humble Store from 23rd October.
Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming to Steam and Google Stadia?
Yes! It will be available on Steam in December 2019. The game will be launched on Google Stadia in November 2019.
Rockstar company is giving so many bonuses depending on where you buy the game. Check out what you can get from these stores below.
Rockstar Games Launcher:
If you buy Red Dead Redemption 2 PC from Rockstar Games Launcher, you’ll get a Premium Edition of the game. Also, you will get a $20 discount on the Special and Ultimate Editions of the game. You get additional bonuses which include:
- Outlaw Survival Kit for Story Mode
- Le Tresor des Mortes Treasure Map for Story Mode
- War Horse for Story Mode
- 50 Gold Bars for Red Dead Online
- Cash Bonus for Story Mode
If you pre-purchase RDR2 on the launcher, you’ll unlock two of the following games as a reward in the launcher:
- Grand Theft Auto III
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Max Payne 3: The Complete Edition
- Bully: Scholarship Edition
- L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition
FiveM has announced RedM for Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC, to be launched around a month from the PC release (definitely in time for the holiday season!), assuming no crazy DRM obstacles. FiveM is a multiplayer modification framework for GTA V, allowing you to play on customized dedicated servers.
Red Dead Redemption 2 PC System Requirements:
Red Dead Redemption PC Minimum Specifications:
OS: Windows 7 – Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601)
Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K / AMD FX-6300
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB / AMD Radeon R9 280 3GB
HDD Space: 150GB
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
OS: Windows 10 – April 2018 Update (v1803)
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB / AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB
HDD Space: 150GB
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Keep in mind that the game needs 150GB size on HDD or SSD after installation, so you’ll need to clean some space on your PC before installation if required. Other requirements are not so high to run the game. 8-12GB RAM is common nowadays for gaming. Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 is the recommended graphics card.
Red Dead Redemption PC Updates, Improvements & Enhancements:
According to developer Rockstar Games, there are so many graphical enhancements and other improvements that have been done to the game for smooth PC gaming. It includes:
- Increased draw distance
- “Higher quality” global illumination and ambient occlusion
- “Improved” snow trails
- “Improved” reflections and higher resolution shadows
- Tessellated tree textures
- “Improved” grass and fur textures
- HDR support
- Unlocked resolution (4K and higher)
- Ultrawide aspect ratio and multi-monitor support
- Unlocked framerate
The game will support Full 4K, HDR on PC and Ultra-wide monitors, multi-monitor configurations. Another important enhancement is unlocked resolution and the unlocked framerates. Red Dead Redemption 2 already looked pretty stunning on PS4 and Xbox One consoles. The improvements are going to make this game better on the PC version.
Red Dead Redemption 2 PC New Missions, Treasure Maps, Guns, Horses, Gang Hideouts, Story Modes:
3 New Bounty Hunter Missions
- Herman Zizendorf has been stealing tools from tradesmen—track him down in Blackwater.
- Ex-Confederate Cavalry Officer Camille de Millemont is wanted dead or alive out by Catfish Jacksons, but his loyal men are never far behind.
- Bart Cavanaugh and his men are camping out in Big Valley. Take Bart dead or alive without alerting the others if you want to avoid a whole mess of trouble.
2 New Treasure Maps
- Trail maps for gold bars and other rewards
- Search for treasures across the new Landmarks of Riches and The Elemental
New Story Mode Weapons, Guns
- M1899 Pistol: All-new Semi-automatic handgun with clip loaded ammunition
- High Roller Revolver: Ornate double-action revolver (previously available in Red Dead Online only)
- Evans Repeater: High capacity repeater (previously available in Red Dead Online only)
- Le Mat Revolver: Powerful revolver with the ability to shoot shotgun shells (previously available in Red Dead Online only)
New Story Mode Horses
- Warped Brindle Arabian: A fast and agile mount.
- Morgan and Gold Palomino Tennessee Walker
- Few Spot Appaloosa: Beautiful and hardy, ideal for cross-country journeys.
- Perlino Andalusian: A healthy, sturdy animal, ideal for hunting (previously available in Red Dead Online only).
- Red Chestnut Arabian: A fleet-footed beast with a distinctive coat (previously available in Red Dead Online only).
- Plus 3 new wild horse variations: Keep an eye out for wild herds featuring the Buttermilk Buckskin Kentucky Saddler, Liver Chestnut
2 New Gang Hideouts
- Breach and Solomon’s Folly
- Take on the deadly Del Lobos gang in new hideouts at Gaptooth.
New Mission ‘To The Ends of The Earth’
Collect requested herbs for a range of rewards.
5 New Trinkets
- Hawk Talon: Permanently decreases Stamina bar drain speed by 30% when drawing a bow
- Cat Eye: Permanently increases the length of Fortifying tonic effects by 20%
- Shark Tooth: Permanently increases horse bonding experience bonus by 10%
- Turtle Shell: Permanently increases health bar refill speed by 10%
- Crow Beak: Permanently increases looted ammo by 10%